Sunday, April 15, 2012

Monday's Most Wanted April 16th-23rd:

HAPPINESS is three of my FAVEST authors EVAH coming out with new books this next week. YES! HAPPY!!!! Like talking to myself happy! The ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Ethan Day has a new book out on MLR Press and I feel like it should be a holiday or something, because I haven't

been this excited about a book in a while. Also
Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov have written a story together and it comes out this week from Riptide Publishing. Excuse while I FRIGGIN SQUEEEEE!!!!
R. Cooper who wrote one of my favorite stories of last yeah A Wealth of Unsaid Words has a new novel coming out from Dreamspinner Press.

So this week I only have three books, but they are all getting read immediately and I am SOOOOOO looking forward to them. Here they are the MOSTESEST Wanted!



A Token of Time by Ethan Day
Release Date: April 20
Publisher: MLR Press
Category: Contemporary/Mystery
Priority Rating: All I can say is that New Ethan D
ay Book Day should be a National Holiday!











Country Mouse by Amy Lane and Aleksandr Voinov
Release Date: April 23
Publisher: Riptide
Category: Contemporary/Novella
Priority Rating: Like I even need to say anything...
















Play It Again, Charlie by R. Cooper
Release Date: April 20
Publisher Dreamspinner Press
Category: Contemporary


















That's all for our list this week folks. Hope that you all enjoy these as much as we will!

HAPPY READING!


No comments:

Post a Comment