Monday, June 4, 2012

Louder than Sirens, Louder than Bells (Love is Always Write) by KD Sarge

There's a drumming noise inside my head
That starts when you're around
I swear that you could hear it
It makes such an almighty sound

There's a drumming noise inside my head
That throws me to the ground
I swear that you could hear it
It makes such an almighty sound

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell


Florence + The Machine lyrics for story title...Ummmm HELL TO THE YES!!!

OMG I LOVED THIS STORY! Who is this author? I don't frigging know! But give me more of her PLEASE!!!
How am I reading this for free? Ummmm cux I'm a lucky bitch and I've got to thank the M/M Romance group for this treat!
Is there sequel? Please baby Jesus! I HOPE SO!
How much did I love this story? LOVED LOVED LOVED!!!


Ok so Lukas is a boy from Indiana, he's pretty organized he's in film school, has a life plan, he's a go getter. He knows what he wants out of school, how he's going to get it, he's also pretty set on how his personal will go too. A family, a girl he likes, something "normal"...Until he sees Alan. Alan Lacroix. Beautiful, flamboyant, a force of nature, with eyeshadow and nail polish tight clothes, and everything that Lukas could safely categorize as "not his type" except that he wanted Alan. SO FRIGGING MUCH. 

They end up in a group project together for school and once they are thrown in together Lukas realizes Alan does not like him very much. But Lukas is a good guy and Lukas' aunt takes a liking to Alan and before you know it they are reluctant friends.

Alan is prickly there is A LOT about him that Lukas does not understand, he's been damaged and hurt and Lukas does not know how to help him...Except despite his reluctance towards Lukas everytime he needs a hero Alan knows that Lukas will come to his rescue and EVERY SINGLE TIME he does...I loved these boys SO MUCH. Alan is just a great character, so vibrant and Lukas was steady and strong and soooooo THERE.

It was a tough go for these guys, Alan was so set on not being happy, he just could not see how someone like Lukas could love someone like him...But Lukas kept at it and gave Alan his superhero happy ending.

This story was so lovely, so heartbreaking, so funny and just ALL THAT IS SWEETNESS. With great secondary characters, beautiful images and just awesome. 

The ending was a bit outrageous 'tis true, but once you get to know Alan you want nothing for him other than a fairy tale ending, besides Lukas was always his knight in shining armor, so I expected no less than what they got. I can only pray that we can see more of these boys in the future. 

REC-O-MMEND!! Please go read this! IT'S FREE!!!



You can read Louder than Sirens, Louder than Bells here

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah, I loved it very much!!! And your review describes very well what I thought about this story. I just want to read more about them now :)

    ReplyDelete